buy online
COMMENTS
Please see our customers comments below:

Just had to say how wonderful your GF Devon Pasties are! Absolutely brilliant. Not just the gf pastry, but the quality of the beef is excellent.

Thank you!!

I bought one of your cheese and onion pasties and two of your quiches from Health Matters in Maidstone. I would just like to say they are so tasty. The pastry in all three was gorgeous. The quiches were perfectly seasoned.

I would like to say a big thank you.

Three things:
1. I believe I've died and gone to heaven. THE BEST G/F Lemon Cupcake, thank you!
2. Where is my nearest supplier, please? I live in Taunton.
3. I also bought one of your Bramley Apple Pies from the Cafe at The Vyne (National Trust) in Hampshire which was delicious.

I engorged myself on your brownie yesterday- wonderful wonderful taste. Thank you muchly for filling my taste buds with insane goodness

Your lemon drizzle cakes are fantastically moist, can I swap
my husband for 3 of them!!

I would just like to say how impressed I was with the quick service.The cakes and quiche I had tried on holiday in Devon recently so I knew they were delicious, but I hadn't tried the pasties; they were delicious too! My son tried it and said it tasted like a 'real' pasty. It's quite a treat to have great tasting gluten free food! Many Thanks
If you would like to have your say about our products, please leave your comments in the box provided:
On 7th May 2020 at 21:32, shaun pollard wrote:
Absolutely brilliant pasties. Now on my second set of 12. Lovely comfort food in lockdown!

Little hint - cover with a bit of olive oil then foil before putting them in the oven. Keeps the pastry nice and soft.
On 23rd April 2020 at 08:51, Wendy owen wrote:
Best Pasties ever x
On 24th March 2020 at 11:04, Ann Copnell wrote:
Have been getting your excellent pies and quiches for some time, but as getting g/f bread is particularly tricky when in self-isolation, I sent for a box of your bread rolls. Just ate one, with butter and a trace of jam...mmmm.... it has made my day. Thank you.
On 20th March 2020 at 20:00, J Chandler wrote:
Extremely impressed with the speedy turn around from order to arrival of delivery. Food is excellent and such a treat to find tastey gluten free food!
On 27th February 2020 at 18:57, L Carver wrote:
Just had the steak pies and cheese and onion pasties.
My partner and I have just had a pie each, and they are truly delicious
I can recommend the pies!
Tomorrow sampling the pasties. I will let you know.
On 16th January 2020 at 18:56, D wrote:
Very moreable, wonderfully tasty, delicious
On 8th February 2019 at 15:13, Roger cheeseman wrote:
Thank you for your tasty products and good service and delivery man on time .
On 22nd January 2019 at 14:53, Val wrote:
Thank you for delivering your delicious gf veggie taster box to my hungry daughter at uni!! Just ordered another, which is due to arrive in two days’ time. Great food, great service. Thank you very much.... better get some for myself then!😃
On 16th August 2017 at 11:31, David Humble. wrote:
Greetings. The fruit cakes and other items are SUPERB. Just placed an other order. THANK-YOU-ALL-VERY-MUCH.
Regards David
On 17th June 2017 at 20:22, david sims wrote:
i have eaten one of your meat-pies it is the best gluten-free pie I have had could you please tell me I live in Weston-Super-Mare is there any shop you deliver to up here or can I make an order and have it sent to me
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings