buy online
COMMENTS
Please see our customers comments below:

Just had to say how wonderful your GF Devon Pasties are! Absolutely brilliant. Not just the gf pastry, but the quality of the beef is excellent.

Thank you!!

I bought one of your cheese and onion pasties and two of your quiches from Health Matters in Maidstone. I would just like to say they are so tasty. The pastry in all three was gorgeous. The quiches were perfectly seasoned.

I would like to say a big thank you.

Three things:
1. I believe I've died and gone to heaven. THE BEST G/F Lemon Cupcake, thank you!
2. Where is my nearest supplier, please? I live in Taunton.
3. I also bought one of your Bramley Apple Pies from the Cafe at The Vyne (National Trust) in Hampshire which was delicious.

I engorged myself on your brownie yesterday- wonderful wonderful taste. Thank you muchly for filling my taste buds with insane goodness

Your lemon drizzle cakes are fantastically moist, can I swap
my husband for 3 of them!!

I would just like to say how impressed I was with the quick service.The cakes and quiche I had tried on holiday in Devon recently so I knew they were delicious, but I hadn't tried the pasties; they were delicious too! My son tried it and said it tasted like a 'real' pasty. It's quite a treat to have great tasting gluten free food! Many Thanks
If you would like to have your say about our products, please leave your comments in the box provided:
On 20th April 2017 at 16:12, Pauline Roots wrote:
I purchased a Gluten free Pasty from Oggy Oggy in Plymouth and it was the best gluten free one I've have had. I kept the wrapper to be able to contact you. Thank you so much, like many of the other comments, for providing one o the things I have craved for over 10 years. We travel to Cornwall from Kent a few times a year and I hope to buy at least a few more!!.
On 22nd March 2017 at 17:50, Janet Leach wrote:
The cheese and onion pasties are great and when we recently had a problem with the couriers delivering damaged goods, G Free couldn't have been more helpful.
On 14th March 2017 at 11:59, Carol wrote:
a friend by mistake bought herself a piece of fruit cake from Basildon Park, gave it to me when she realised it was gluten free and it was delicious, moist, fresh, reminded me of malt loaf, first fruit cake in 5 years (diagonised coeliac)
On 5th February 2017 at 05:40, Julie Milne wrote:
I got the xmas hamper, it was amazing. The pudding was the best I'd tasted before and after ditching gluten. Shame there was only one. I loved everything included and it was a great way of trying different things. Just ordered one of the new taster boxes and I can't wait to sample it. Great products thanks.
On 27th November 2016 at 13:54, Sarah Knightley wrote:
Being able to eat pies and pasties after struggling with a gluten free diet is A-MA-ZING!!!

They are soooo tasty and really good quality as well as not being over priced and delivery was excellent

I am now a regular customer!!
On 1st November 2016 at 21:55, Linda Bennett wrote:
We have recently discovered your Rich Fruit Slices and Chocolate Brownies at the National Trust's cafe at Chartwell, Kent, and are now hooked! They are so delicious. We will have to look out for them at other NT venues.
Have you thought of trying to make some cakes that are sugar free / low in sugar as my husband is borderline diabetic and I know, from working for a Dietitian, that there are more diabetics than Coeliacs. Many thanks.
On 2nd September 2016 at 14:41, David Humble wrote:
Thank-You for baking the most superb Gluten-Free- Meat-Pies.They are Excellent.
On 6th June 2016 at 13:58, Penny Jamieson wrote:
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your Rich Fruit Cake when I visited Watersmeet in Devon yesterday. It was a lovely change from the usual chocolate brownies that a lot of places offer. I have been a Coeliac all my life (ove 50 years now!) and am so relieved at the variety now available, but your fruit cake was the best GF cake i have eaten in a cafe/restaurant. Thank you - just the right balance in lovely ingredients.
On 2nd April 2016 at 18:11, Jeff Greenway wrote:
Me and my husband went to Devon Cliffs Haven Site and found your products in the Spar Shop on the site.My husband is GF and it is very hard to find GF products on holiday sites so this was a great find and the products were in his words great and will be ordering some off your web site.
On 15th February 2016 at 07:49, June Addison wrote:
I had one of your sticky stem ginger cakes yesterday,zing a ling on taste. Went straight back and bought another two. Have also taken a fancy to your wonderful bread rolls. Will be sending in an order this week,big thanks to the National Trust for promoting your foods.
Designed and created by it'seeze